Figure shows the scalability of the Powerpivot Solution from Personal, Local Network, Team and finally to the Corporate level
Since I’m suppose to throw a webinar on Monday but it will only be in Spanish I thought about throwing a personal version of my webinar on Youtube divided by parts so it won’t be too hard to digest.
Here’s part 1 (about 16 minutes) of the webinar that should be 1 hour long total. Where I’ll cover the following topics:
- User Driven BI and self-service BI
- Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 with Powerpivot
- Pivot Tables with Powerpivot
- Power View
- Microsoft Data Explorer (Preview)
- GeoFlow (Preview)
- Sharepoint Integration
- What is DAX?
- Scalability of the BI solution