We’ve posted 3 new Patterns for you to look at in the Power Query Training site. These are:
- Creating a SWITCH function in Power Query (equivalent of SWITCH in Power Pivot)
- Time Intelligence Functions in Power Query (doing Month to date, year to date, quarter to date, same period last year calculations
- Creating a dynamic Calendar Table
In case you’re late to the party, we have also released the new date for our upcoming Power Query Workshop. Check the details below.
- 2 Days of Content
- 1 Q&A Session
- 1 FREE eBook for each participant
- 6 Assignments
- Full HD Recordings in MP4 format
Start Date: August 12, 2015 @ 10am UTC-0500hCourse Information
Excel specialist turned into BI specialist using the latest tools from Microsoft for BI – Power BI. He is the co-author of ‘M is for Data Monkey’, blogger and also Youtuber of powerful Excel video Tricks.
He has been recognized as a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), is a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP – MCSA: BI Reporting), a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and is one of the international pioneers in Power Pivot, Power Query and Power BI.